2. StudySpanish.com (in grammar section, read 37, 38 & 39 and do "Basic Quiz" in each -- [37-Comparisons of Inequality, 38-Comparisons of Equality, 39-Superlatives])
3. http://www.colby.edu/~bknelson/SLC/ - Un Viaje a Ecuador - This web exercise has numerous parts... do all of it! In Parte 1 "Antes del viaje", you might want to do the exercise named "Reglas y Pistas" first... it'll help you refresh your memory with regard to the rules of Preterite and Imperfect. Have fun!
At the end of the trip, don't forget to send me a postcard from Ecuador!
2. Studyspanish.com (in grammar section, read 37 & 38 and do "Basic Quiz" in each -- [37-Comparisons of Inequality, 38-Comparisons of Equality])
3. http://www.colby.edu/~bknelson/SLC/index.php - Click on "Comparisons" and do that exercise... when you're done with that, click on Saber vs. Conocer and do both exercises under that category.
4. If you finish all of this fun stuff, you can go to the main page of Spanish Language & Culture (#3 above) and click on Ofrendas and explore the site... do the first two activities under "actividades"