For every website you use, here's what you need to write down:
- Author and/or editor names (if available)
- Article name or page title in quotation marks (if applicable)
- Title of the Website, project, or book in italics.
- Name of institution/organization affiliated with the site (sponsor or publisher). Use n.p. if no publisher given.
- Date of creation (publishing date). Use n.d. if no publishing date is given.
- Date you accessed the material.
- URL (if required by Rubinger, or for your own personal reference).
13 Sept. 2007. Web. 4 Nov. 2008.
Burk, Jeannine. "Survivor Stories: Jeannine Burk." Holocaust Survivors. Jewish Community Center of NewOrleans, 1999. Web. 10 March 2010.
For more detailed information on MLA Format, go the Pudue OWL website!!!
Under History:Testimony Excerpts from Yale University Library